Prize, White Swan and Gold Bond Brand Brooms Label, 1920's, Amsterdam Broom Company, Amsterdam, NY, 10" x 9"
- Wonderful Label from Amsterdam which was the first place in New York to make brooms because of the fertile lands lining the Mohawk River used to grow broomcorn.
- Lithography had a huge influence on Advertising in the early 1900's because of the creativity and freedom it awarded.
- Famous artists from all over the globe were commissioned to do these great works for early American companies of all kinds, big and small.
- Broom labels are unique and hard to find since most broom companies went out of business with the invention of the vacuum in the 1940's.
- Enjoy peace of mind with our 90 day, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Excellent, Minor handling wear, From old unused stock. Would look perfect in a frame or showcase.
Design by BISI Designs
© Content The Collectibles Chest